1. Having good exposure of procurement of Solvents, Intermediates, APIs, Impurities and Reference Standards from Domestic and International Market.
3. To create Networking with vendors by attending various Exhibitions and meeting them personally.
4. Liaison with Regulatory team and Vendors for arranging Vendor Questionnaire, Technical documents, DMF, Dossiers required for filing of products in various Countries.
5. To do Planning and budgeting of Purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiation.
6. To handle vendor inquiries.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Chemistry, General, Other Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Other Management, PG Diploma - Other, Other
Gracure Pharmaceuticals Limited
We engage in the research, development, manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, and distribution of high-quality pharmaceutical products. We are a fully integrated company with in-house business development, R&D, manufacturing and regulatory compliance capabilities.
Gracure Pharmaceuticals is EU-GMP & TGA Australia approved manufacturing unit.
Our manufacturing capabilities include solid orals (coated tablets, uncoated tablets, hard gelatin capsules), liquids (syrup, suspension), dry syrups (dry powder syrups), external preparations (gels, creams, ointments).