2. To conducting primary market research related to market potential, price and registration regulations etc.
3. To analyze business potential, conceptualizing, planning & executing strategies to drive sales, augment turnover and to achieve desired targets.
4. To handle existing customers for their queries and developing new projects and growth avenues for finished products.
5. To Coordinate with customers/agents & in-house R&D and DRA team for fulfillment of regulatory requirements on time and in full.
6. Regular interaction with the internal team, Production, R&D, Supply team for on time execution of orders.
* Travelling to above assigned countries / CPHI Exhibitions for business development are preferable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Assistant / Associate Marketing Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Chemistry
PG:MBA/PGDM - International Business, Marketing, Other Management
Gracure Pharmaceuticals Limited
We engage in the research, development, manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, and distribution of high-quality pharmaceutical products. We are a fully integrated company with in-house business development, R&D, manufacturing and regulatory compliance capabilities.
Gracure Pharmaceuticals is EU-GMP & TGA Australia approved manufacturing unit.
Our manufacturing capabilities include solid orals (coated tablets, uncoated tablets, hard gelatin capsules), liquids (syrup, suspension), dry syrups (dry powder syrups), external preparations (gels, creams, ointments).