1. To look after the business development activities for Finished Dosage Forms in Regulated Markets like Australia, UK, Canada & Europe.
2. To handle CRAMS business for the Regulated market.
3. To define & implement business models in various countries for Out-Licensing deals.
4. To manage contract development & co-development deals.
5. To finalize various agreements like Confidentiality Agreement, Agency Agreement, Supply Agreement, Co-development & Contract Development Agreement.
6. Responsible for New client and Key account acquisition and management.
7. To coordinate with various departments R & D, Plant, DRA and Project Management team for timely completion of execution of Projects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:International Marketing Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM - International Business, Marketing, Other Management
Gracure Pharmaceuticals Limited
We engage in the research, development, manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, and distribution of high-quality pharmaceutical products. We are a fully integrated company with in-house business development, R&D, manufacturing and regulatory compliance capabilities.
Gracure Pharmaceuticals is EU-GMP & TGA Australia approved manufacturing unit.
Our manufacturing capabilities include solid orals (coated tablets, uncoated tablets, hard gelatin capsules), liquids (syrup, suspension), dry syrups (dry powder syrups), external preparations (gels, creams, ointments).